You can now play The Hunt for the Lost Ship for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Embark on your own treasure hunt in this beautifully designed classic point and click adventure game. Explore old trails, puzzles, and structures left behind by a castaway crew as you hunt for their lost pirate ship that was blown on to an island centuries ago.
Uncle Henry has been hunting lost treasures for as long as you can remember. His stories of adventure excited your imagination as you were a child growing up. Now with your newly acquired archeology skills, he has been reaching out from time to time for your help in tracking down some of these difficult to find treasures.
In his latest quest, he has been hunting for the treasure map known to be in the lost pirate ship "Queen Anne's Revenge". Thought to have sunk off the coast of the American shores, Uncle Henry has discovered new information that the ship was really blown on to an island when it was caught in a hurricane while sailing through Caribbean waters.
You must hurry and help him on this amazing adventure before anyone else finds the location of the lost ship!
This captivating adventure game has:
– Custom designed beautiful HD graphics!
– Custom composed soundtrack and sound effects!
– A built-in hint system for when you get stumped
– A dynamic map to show the screens you have visited and current location
– A camera that takes photos of clues and symbols as you discover them
– Dozens of puzzles, clues, and items
– Auto saves your progress
– Available for phones and tablets!
– Translated to 16 languages!
Visit our website to sign up for our newsletter and learn about upcoming games!
How to download and run The Hunt for the Lost Ship on your PC and Mac
The Hunt for the Lost Ship For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Hunt for the Lost Ship For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Hunt for the Lost Ship For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Hunt for the Lost Ship:
Step to Step Guide / The Hunt for the Lost Ship For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Hunt for the Lost Ship’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sirius clean – fast clean, boost, app lock For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.