You can now play The Interview App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Interviewing can be so nerve racking, Especially when trying to figure out how to answer those difficult questions such as, "Tell me about yourself" or "What are you strengths and weaknesses?" This app was developed to make answering those questions easier by giving examples and tips on how to answer the 10 most difficult questions given at job interviews.
How to download and run The Interview App on your PC and Mac
The Interview App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Interview App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Interview App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Interview App:
More From Us: Color Mix For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / The Interview App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Interview App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Final Freeway 2R For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.