You can now play The Masters Golf Tournament for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NEW IN THIS VERSION
Welcome to the Official app of the Masters Tournament. Bringing you closer than ever to the beauty and excitement of the Masters Tournament in Augusta, GA on April 3-9, the official app of the Masters provides the most comprehensive digital coverage available. The newly redesigned Official Masters Tournament app includes: LIVE SIMULCAST OF MASTERS BROADCAST COVERAGE – Watch the LIVE simulcast of broadcast coverage Thursday through Sunday ADDITIONAL LIVE STREAMS OF VIDEO CONTENT – Monday’s Hole No. 16 Camera
– Wednesday’s Par 3 Contest
– Thursday’s Honorary Starters – Tournament play at Amen Corner (Hole Nos. 11, 12, and 13) – Tournament play at Hole Nos. 15 and 16 – Featured Groups channel following key players around the course – Masters On the Range – Special analysis from a live-streamed Practice Range show starting Monday, April 4th through Sunday, April 10th – Masters Green Jacket Ceremony at the conclusion of Tournament play All video will be displayed in beautiful full-screen, HD-quality, viewable with 3G or better and Wi-Fi connections. (Live video is available to view in the United States only.)
SHOT TRACKING FEATURE – A unique way to follow each shot of action on the course – Follow any player, view every shot, in real time – View ball location, shot distances, and pin placements
– Watch highlights for individual shots from every player
EXCLUSIVE LIVE SCORING – Interact with the live Leader Board, which features up-to-the-minute scoring and video highlights of the greatest moments on the course
LEADER BOARD EVERYWHERE
– Follow live score updates while you explore the app
ANDROID WEAR SUPPORT
– Notifications, scoring, and player stats all available from your Android Wear device.
COURSE OVERVIEW – Detailed hole information with imagery and flyover videos from various positions on the hole MASTERS RADIO – Live radio coverage of the Masters Tournament starting Thursday, April 6th TEE TIMES – A round by round view of each day’s pairings with easy navigation to find the tee time of any player NEWS – Latest news and commentary of the 2017 Tournament – On-demand video highlights, feature clips and player interviews – Photo galleries of daily tournament action, rich course imagery and the tournament’s illustrious historical moments
– Beautiful and data rich infographics of important stats Player information, push notification alerts, and all of the latest news and live text updates from the grounds of the Masters Tournament.
How to download and run The Masters Golf Tournament on your PC and Mac
The Masters Golf Tournament For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Masters Golf Tournament For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Masters Golf Tournament For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Masters Golf Tournament:
Step to Step Guide / The Masters Golf Tournament For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Masters Golf Tournament’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Notepad For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.