You can now play The NBA Trivia Challenge for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
How well do you know your Basketball Trivia? Test your knowledge in The NBA Trivia Challenge!
**** Includes Android TV!!! ****
*** NO Ads, NO In-App Purchases EVER ***
Basketball Trivia has never been so much fun. Challenge yourself or have a trivia night with friends and family in Party Mode!
– Single Player Mode.
– Party Mode (2-4 players locally).
– Family Friendly.
– Fun for all ages.
So what are you waiting for? Pick up your phone or tablet and get your brain ready for The NBA Trivia Challenge!
Already a fan of us? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
How to download and run The NBA Trivia Challenge on your PC and Mac
The NBA Trivia Challenge For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The NBA Trivia Challenge For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The NBA Trivia Challenge For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The NBA Trivia Challenge:
Step to Step Guide / The NBA Trivia Challenge For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The NBA Trivia Challenge’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ICE – in case of emergency For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.