You can now play The Noise-O-Meter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Complete simple but noisy challenges like opening a can of soda or stacking plates without filling the NOISE meter and before a timer runs out. Challenges are based on common household items making the NOISE a perfect family and friends party game. Fun, simple, quick and always available .
Complete many exciting challenges, or come up with your own!
• Play solo, or with up to five other players.
• Play in groups in team vs. team mode
• Keep videos of your challenges for your own amusement, or share them on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
Have fun, share laughs, and, most importantly, stay quiet! Shhhh!
How to download and run The Noise-O-Meter on your PC and Mac
The Noise-O-Meter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Noise-O-Meter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Noise-O-Meter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Noise-O-Meter:
Step to Step Guide / The Noise-O-Meter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Noise-O-Meter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Free Slots Casino – Adventures For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.