You can now play The Official GC2018 App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the Official GC2018 App presented by Optus! GC2018 is the biggest sporting event Australia has seen this decade and the app contains everything you need to know to have a great Games. You'll have top tips, travel information, venue guides, the Journey Planner and more at your fingertips.
– Plan your travel to and from the Games with the GC2018 Journey Planner
– Read the Venue Guides
– Find important athlete and event information
– Join Borobi in some fun and games – Access results
– View photos, videos and news
– Get travel, event and GC2018 updates instantly
– Find the Festival 2018 program
How to download and run The Official GC2018 App on your PC and Mac
The Official GC2018 App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Official GC2018 App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Official GC2018 App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Official GC2018 App:
More From Us: Gopanza For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / The Official GC2018 App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Official GC2018 App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Law Dictionary / Guide For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.