You can now play The PopCorn for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Popcorn is a puzzle Game with beautiful low poly environment
It' s a fun and challenging
A BEAUTIFUL LOW POLY PUZZLE GAME
All you have to do is keep turning right but it's not that easy you need to use your brain, because one wrong turn gonna end up popcorn's life
The Popcorn is easy to play Game, Controls are too easy just tap on a screen to take a turn to the right, Note – It only turns right so be careful and use your brain
Oh wait, there are Missions in each level so you must complete those missions to unlock next levels respectively,
And yea be careful with the bombs, spikes and blades as they are placed in levels.
– Easy to play, simple Controls
– 5 chapters, 45 Levels
– Beautiful low poly 3D Environment
– 45 Missions
How to download and run The PopCorn on your PC and Mac
The PopCorn For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The PopCorn For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The PopCorn For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The PopCorn:
More From Us: Jumoji For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / The PopCorn For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The PopCorn’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chat Hot For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.