You can now play the Sequence for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
the Sequence is a unique puzzle game. Build a sequence using special modules to transfer binary cell. Find solutions to solve 72 levels with simple and complex structure.
Are you ready for a challenge?
"The best part of Sequence is that the design is spot-on for puzzle fanatics and casual fans alike." – TouchArcade
"Finding the right sequence is harder than it looks." – AppAdvice
"The Sequence is a unique spin on the mobile puzzler." – Gamezebo
the Sequence features:
– Variety of different levels to beat
– Several kinds of modules
– Sandbox mode
– Stylish minimalistic graphics
– Futuristic sound
– Smooth ambient music
– Provides a great challenging experience for players.
– No IAP
– No ADS
How to download and run the Sequence on your PC and Mac
the Sequence For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install the Sequence For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get the Sequence For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For the Sequence:
Step to Step Guide / the Sequence For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘the Sequence’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Emoji Lock Screen For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.