You can now play The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Image recognition for museums
Download the Unofficial guide to the Vatican Museums App, launch it by tapping on "Scan" and frame the artwork as if you wanted to take a photo. The artwork is immediately recognized, just like magic, without the need for an internet connection.
Photos, audios and videos
ItalyGuides.it reinvented audio-guides, giving them the feel of “Cinema” with movie-style music and narration by American voice actors dramatically enhancing the storytelling process.
The most important artworks allows visitors to be involved by listening to audio guides and a photo gallery to comment on the artwork.
“Do not go to the Vatican's museums without seeing this app before.” – Manuel Seda
• Image Recognition for artworks (like Shazam!)
• Points of Interest with GPS coordinates for Apple Maps
• 120 minutes of storytelling in high quality audio
• Earphones functions: Play/Pause, Rew, FF, Tap for texts
• Background audio playback
• No internet required for audio playback and image recognition
• Search engine for artwork or artists.
• Suggested route video
• Keep track: save your favorites artworks
ItalyGuides.it website has received considerable recognition and international awards during recent years and has been featured in several magazines and TV shows such as:
– The Oprah Winfrey Show
– BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
– UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
– Venice department of the Italian Ministry for Cultural Heritage
– RAI (Italian public Television)
– RSI (Swiss public Television)
– Winner of SMAU Mob App Award 2012
– El Pais
– El Mundo
For more information: www.ItalyGuides.it
How to download and run The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums on your PC and Mac
The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums (Play Store)
More From Us: ROBLOX 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 세븐나이츠 for Kakao For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.