You can now play The Voice Official App on NBC for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With The Voice Official App, you can PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists while you watch the show on TV. Build and manage your fantasy singing team and see how they perform on the leaderboards. Push your button during blind auditions and pick battle and knockout winners. Tweet coaches like Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, and connect with the artists from the app.
Get links to music from the show, suggest songs you want to hear the artists sing – and much, much more! Feel just like a coach on TV’s best singing competition with The Voice Official App!
The Voice App Features:
BUILD YOUR TEAM
• PICK your favorite artists to build your own fantasy singing team. New for Season 13 – bigger team size! Start with a team of 12 artists and refine your team as the season progresses – just like the coaches.
• EARN points as your artists progress in the competition.
• SHARE your picks on Facebook and Twitter.
• PLAY ALONG and check your rank against your Facebook friends and America!
VOTE WHILE YOU WATCH
• VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists during live shows.
• WATCH videos of your favorite artists’ performances after the show airs.
CONNECT WITH COACHES & ARTISTS
• TWEET coaches Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton from the app.
• Instantly connect with artists within the app.
SUGGEST SONGS & GET MUSIC
• GET music from your favorite artists.
• SUGGEST a song you want to hear an artist perform.
NOTE: If your device is running an Android operating system older than 4.4, please update your device before using The Voice Official App. If you experience issues, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If issues persist, here's how to contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general.
Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wifi networks. Data charges may apply.
How to download and run The Voice Official App on NBC on your PC and Mac
The Voice Official App on NBC For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Voice Official App on NBC For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Voice Official App on NBC For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Voice Official App on NBC:
Step to Step Guide / The Voice Official App on NBC For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Voice Official App on NBC’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ladybug and cat adventure For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.