You can now play The Walking Dead: Season Two for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Walking Dead: Season Two is a five-part (Episodes 2-5 can be purchased via in-app) game series that continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad. Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.
• Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
• Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
• Meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome choices
– – – –
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz
– – – –
The game will run on the following devices but users may experience performance issues:
– Galaxy S2 – Adreno
– Droid RAZR
– Galaxy S3 Mini
– Galaxy Tab3
How to download and run The Walking Dead: Season Two on your PC and Mac
The Walking Dead: Season Two For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Walking Dead: Season Two For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Walking Dead: Season Two For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Walking Dead: Season Two:
Step to Step Guide / The Walking Dead: Season Two For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Walking Dead: Season Two’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stick Texting The Emoji Killer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.