You can now play The Wall Street Journal: News for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make time for the news app that’s as ambitious as you are. Get the latest headlines and interactive features from the Wall Street Journal, the world-renowned news organization with more than 125 years of peerless reporting and award-winning journalism.
The Wall Street Journal app gives you instant access to breaking stories from around the world plus the latest on business and finance, politics and technology, as well as expert commentary and analysis and up-to-the-minute updates on global stock markets and company news.
Whether you prefer browsing the contents of the day’s newspaper or the latest updates from our real-time news team, the WSJ app delivers exceptional writing and captivating visual journalism to your phone, watch or tablet. Every section features videos, photo slideshows, data and interactive graphics and cutting edge experiences like virtual reality and 360-degree video experiences.
The Wall Street Journal app also offers a wide range of special sections like the WSJ. Magazine and special reports on topics such as the Future of Everything, Davos World Economic Forum and major developing news events, as well as everyday coverage of lifestyle topics and features on media, marketing, arts, health, personal technology, social media and real estate.
With the WSJ app you can find the news coverage you need wherever and whenever you need it.
• Global headlines and breaking news with embedded multimedia, full-screen video and virtual reality, and interactive graphics.
• Notifications sent to you instantly for important breaking news and expert political commentary.
• Fast load time and downloading of new content, rapid and reliable updates and improved stability.
• Enhanced versions of the Journal’s U.S., Europe and Asia newspaper editions.
• Informed opinions on finance, business, politics, personal investments and careers.
• Newspaper articles on arts, film, television, fashion, food, design and travel.
• Market data coverage integrated seamlessly into stories, displaying stock and shares performance for companies.
• Special investigative projects and in-depth series on global and financial news.
• Full access to WSJ. Magazine.
• Innovative technology such as virtual reality and 360-degree photo and video experiences.
• Award-winning journalism.
• In-depth coverage on business matters, politics, finance and stocks and shares.
Download now for a free trial to access coverage of breaking global news, investigative journalism, business, finance and politics, stocks and shares information and everything else that makes the Wall Street Journal essential daily reading for world leaders and daily readers alike.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your Google Play Balance Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. All cancellations will take effect at the end of the current period.
For more information visit: http://www.wsj.com
Follow us on social media:
Tweets by WSJ
How to download and run The Wall Street Journal: News on your PC and Mac
The Wall Street Journal: News For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Wall Street Journal: News For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Wall Street Journal: News For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Wall Street Journal: News:
Step to Step Guide / The Wall Street Journal: News For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Wall Street Journal: News’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Hardest Quiz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.