You can now play The Washington Post for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Introducing The Washington Post App. Designed for your tablet and smartphone, this app keeps you informed with award-winning national and international news coverage—along with striking photography and informative graphics that bring stories to life. Breaking news and important updates keep you in the loop throughout the day. Intuitive browsing and a streamlined design allow you to seamlessly navigate through stories and enjoy in-depth reading.
How to download and run The Washington Post on your PC and Mac
The Washington Post For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Washington Post For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Washington Post For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Washington Post:
Step to Step Guide / The Washington Post For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Washington Post’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: zulily: Deals for Women & Kids For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.