You can now play The Work App 2.0.1 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Work App puts The Work at your fingertips, with Byron Katie guiding you step by step. The way to peace of heart—any time, anywhere.
• Enter your stressful thoughts directly into the app.
• Access several audios of Katie supporting your inquiry.
• Email your session to yourself.
• Four videos.
"The world is healed only as your mind is." Byron Katie
How to download and run The Work App 2.0.1 on your PC and Mac
The Work App 2.0.1 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install The Work App 2.0.1 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get The Work App 2.0.1 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For The Work App 2.0.1:
Step to Step Guide / The Work App 2.0.1 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Work App 2.0.1’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 【パチスロ】ビキニパイ2 VS リリィ編 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.