You can now play themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A ✺ for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Please, read the entire description before you install this app
If you don't have theme store on your device. This will not work.
All the Galaxy devices running Stock 6.x/7.x are supported.
(Samsung Galaxy Note, S, J, C, A Series)
✺ NO ROOT REQUIRED ✺
✺ 35+ system app overlays
✺ 10+ third party app overlays
✺ has both Light and Dark theme variants for System apps (Stock 6.x may have some issues with Dark variant)
✺ Light SystemUI – default
✺ Inverted Light SystemUI (Colored Background with white icons and text)
✺ Dark SystemUI (Black Background with dark notifications)
✺ Inverted Dark SystemUI (Colored Background with dark notifications)
✺ Over 1000+ predefined colors to pick
✺ Archive theme source files (for theme designers)
✺ Over 50+ Fonts ready to download and install
(Use it at your own risk. Firmware running 7.1.1 may crash. When it does do a restart to fix)
How to build a Theme..?
1. Select colors (Primary, Status bar, and Accent) for system apps
2. Select colors for the third party apps individually
3. Select the overlays that you want in your theme.
4. Give a name and build it. (Optionally, you can include wallpaper)
5. Install and apply the theme with Trial (Make sure the theme store is enabled)
6. Then, disable theme store and theme center to keep it
To enable/disable theme store use package disabler app if you have or use the ThemeControl that comes with this app
All your APK and archive files will be in sdcard/themeGalaxy directory
Samsung will never let you use custom themes unless they are authorized and published through them. when you install a theme using an apk (not from the theme store) it will have trial mode to apply. When the theme is applied with trial we have to disable/stop the theme store services to keep it.
If your device is rooted
Simply, disable the theme store and theme center package with any root based app
For rootless devices,
*** If you have package disabler app then you don't need this key ***
1. Goto https://seap.samsung.com/license-keys/how-to
2. Sign in with your Samsung account as developer
3. Generate Standard Knox SDK key (Enterprise License Management)
4. Install ThemeControl app (APK file will be in sdcard/themeGalaxy)
4. Enable Device admin rights to the app
5. Enter your key and activate the Knox SDK ELM License
Now the Theme store can be enabled / disabled from the app.
look at this image
Once after you disabled the packages, if you install new theme/reboot the device The theme center service may get start. So when it does, enable and disable the theme store again
If you are using Package Disabler then,
1. Disable Theme Store
2. Clear Theme center data.
(Theme center can't be disabled with package disabler)
– Read/Write Storage
– Coarse Location (Approximate Location) required by google ads.
You don't need to enable Location. Just grant the permission inorder to work
– Device Admin Rights (If you want to disable theme store with ThemeControl App)
This app never collects your data from the device.
third party app overlays
-FacebookMessenger (old versions)
-GoogleYoutube (old versions)
-Instagram (old versions)
-Twitter (only text)
Please don't give low ratings.
If you have any compatibility issues just send me the details.
All suggestions are most welcome.
Libraries Used in this Project :
– Pikolo Color Picker https://github.com/Madrapps/Pikolo
– Chrisjenx Calligraphy https://github.com/chrisjenx/Calligraphy
– Material Intro https://github.com/heinrichreimer/material-intro
How to download and run themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A ✺ on your PC and Mac
themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A ✺ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A ✺ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A ✺ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A ✺:
Step to Step Guide / themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A ✺ For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A ✺’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: anywhere catcher anime goods. For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.