You can now play Thermal Camera+ for FLIR One for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PLEASE NOTE: ###This application requires the FLIR One USB thermal camera or S60 device (hardware) to be connected to your smartphone. ###
For details to the FLIR One, please visit http://www.flir.de/flirone/ios-android/
For a manual please see: http://thermcam.binaryblogger.de/manualA/
Please test my free app (Thermal Camera for FLIR One) first to figure out if everything works fine for you before buying.
Thermal Camera+ for FLIR One is a viewer application for the external FLIR One camera and the Cat S60® smartphone. By using the raw data from the thermal camera, it can use the full capabilities of the hardware.
– Gallery for thermal images
– Adjust temperature range (long press min/ max values)
– Multi-frame Super Resolution
– If the icon is green: Super Resolution works
– If the icon is red: SR couldn't blend over the last frames and doesn't work
– change the sharpening mode (in the settings)
– MSX offset correction
– Live identification of minimum and maximum
– No watermark
– Hide the real color image
– Nearest neighbour scaling mode
– Manual shutter mode (long click shutter icon)
– Can save:
– MSX Images (FLIR radiometric JPG)
– Non-MSX Images (New algorithm)
– Real Color Images
– manual gamma regulation of color scale
– full Lepton 3 sensor resolution 160×120
– original SDK MSX mode
– higher precision for calibration data
– lock of temperature range
– FLIR Tools integration
– on-screen temperature
– FLIR One v2 for Android (FLIR ONE App)
– Cat S60® Smartphone (MyFLIR for Cat S60)
How to download and run Thermal Camera+ for FLIR One on your PC and Mac
Thermal Camera+ for FLIR One For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Thermal Camera+ for FLIR One For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Thermal Camera+ for FLIR One For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Thermal Camera+ for FLIR One:
Step to Step Guide / Thermal Camera+ for FLIR One For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Thermal Camera+ for FLIR One’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Whatshappnin For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.