You can now play Thermometer Premium for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Thermometer – Premium uses phone's temperature sensor to measuse instant temperature. It gives real time temperature with frequent updates. If the device does not have a temperature sensor the temperature updates are provided through web service. The colors indicate the air temperature. The temperature values is shown in the color which indicates current temperature value. The thermometer app is usefull for measuring room temperature if your device supports temperature sensor.
– Temperature : Celcius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin values.
– Pressure : psi, mmhg, hpa
– Room temperature
– Humidity: percentage
– Frequent updates.
How to download and run Thermometer Premium on your PC and Mac
Thermometer Premium For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Thermometer Premium For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Thermometer Premium For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Thermometer Premium:
Step to Step Guide / Thermometer Premium For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Thermometer Premium’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Automatic Call Recorder (ACR) Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.