You can now play theScore: Sports Scores & News for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
theScore is the only sports app you need for real-time scores, stats, news coverage and alerts from NFL Football, MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, NCAA Football, NHL Hockey, English Premier League Soccer, La Liga Soccer, Champions League Soccer, World Cup and all major sports and competitions!
theScore is lightning fast, incredibly stats-rich and totally customizable. Build a personalized feed of your favorite teams, leagues, and players. Enable notifications and never miss a key play, major sports news story or injury update again!
Real-time scores, stats, and news across these major sports:
– Football (NFL Football, NCAA Football and CFL Football regular season and playoffs)
– Baseball (College World Series and MLB Baseball season play and playoffs)
– Basketball (NBA Basketball, NCAA Basketball – including March Madness leagues and playoffs)
– Hockey (NHL Hockey, IIHF WJHC – World Junior Hockey Championship, NCAA Frozen Four)
– Soccer (Premier League Soccer, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, Copa Del Rey and Liga MX)
– Golf (PGA, LPGA, Ryder Cup, European Tour, Web.com Tour)
– Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
– Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
– Tennis (ATP, WTA)
– Lacrosse (NLL)
Follow us on Twitter for the latest major sports updates and to provide product feedback: http://twitter.com/theScoreHelp
For more information and other apps visit: http://company.theScore.com
If you're experiencing any issues at all or have feedback, drop us a line, we'd be happy to help you out: firstname.lastname@example.org or from within the settings menu.
Want to be a Beta tester and help us make the best sports app even better? Visit: https://www.thescore.com/beta
We are affiliated with theScore.com
How to download and run theScore: Sports Scores & News on your PC and Mac
theScore: Sports Scores & News For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install theScore: Sports Scores & News For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get theScore: Sports Scores & News For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For theScore: Sports Scores & News:
Step to Step Guide / theScore: Sports Scores & News For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘theScore: Sports Scores & News’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Soccer Mom’s Crazy Day For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.