You can now play Tick Tock: A Tale for Two for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Tick Tock: A Tale for Two is an eerie cooperative puzzle game for two players. Each player needs a copy of the game on their own mobile device (phone or tablet) to play. You can also play cross-platform with a computer (PC or Mac).
You and your friend are trapped in a mystical clockwork world. As time ebbs away you must solve increasingly complex puzzles to escape. Cooperation is key as neither of you have the full picture! Play on two devices, local or remotely, all you need is a voice connection.
"perhaps one of the most clever game ideas I’ve ever seen." – TouchArcade
"a spooky multiplayer puzzle game with a brilliant hook – that the game is played simultaneously on two screens, with half of the clues on one and half on the other." – EUROGAMER
"a fantastic, beautiful game that can bring you closer to your friends and loved ones" – Coin-Drop
Awards & Recognition:
* Official Selection – Indie MEGABOOTH 2019
* Nominee – International Mobile Gaming Awards 2019
* Nominee – Ludicious 2019
* Official Selection – PAX 10 2018
* Official Selection – Leftfield Collection 2018
* Nominee – Play17 2017
* Nominee – Nordic Game 2017
* Official Selection – IndieCade Europe 2017
* Nominee – Amaze 2017
* Official Selection – Stugan 201
How to download and run Tick Tock: A Tale for Two on your PC and Mac
Tick Tock: A Tale for Two For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tick Tock: A Tale for Two For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tick Tock: A Tale for Two For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tick Tock: A Tale for Two:
Step to Step Guide / Tick Tock: A Tale for Two For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tick Tock: A Tale for Two’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Eventbrite – Fun Local Events For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.