You can now play Tiko Freezer Manager for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With Tiko you are able to store, control and take out items in your fridge.
If food is stored too long, the app shows you by the colours yellow and red, that the food should be consumed. The storage time is shown in weeks and is treated for each food type individually. You may enter an optional storage time in weeks, which provides you to enter existent food into the app. So you are ready to start with the app immediately.
How to download and run Tiko Freezer Manager on your PC and Mac
Tiko Freezer Manager For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tiko Freezer Manager For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tiko Freezer Manager For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tiko Freezer Manager:
Step to Step Guide / Tiko Freezer Manager For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tiko Freezer Manager’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Shelf: My Choice, My Episode For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.