You can now play Tile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
IMPORTANT: There is a known bluetooth issue in Android 6.0.0 (Marshmallow) that is affecting Tile’s connectivity with Android devices, making Tiles inoperable. Please be aware that this app will not work until the release of 6.0.1, which we have confirmed will fix this problem.
Welcome to Tile, the world’s largest lost and found. This app works with Tile, a tiny Bluetooth tracker that finds everyday items in seconds—like your phone, keys, and wallet. You can order Tiles at http://www.thetileapp.com
Attach or stick Tile to anything you need to find fast. Use the app to help you find your Tiled items quickly and easily. You can also use your Tile to ring your phone — even on silent!
*Ring your things.
Use the app to ring your stuff. If your Tile is within the 100-foot Bluetooth range, it will play a loud tune until you find it.
*Ring your phone.
Can't find your phone? Press any one of your Tiles to make your lost phone ring—even if it's on silent.
*See where you had it last.
Give your memory a break. The app automatically records the last time and place it saw your item. So, if you left it somewhere, you know where to look first.
*Ask others to help.
Still can't find your Tiled item? Expand your search using all Tile apps in our community. This feature is 100% private, so no one knows you're looking for a lost item but you.
*Find each other.
Our app turns any phone or tablet into a virtual Tile. Simply download the app on all of your devices—and use the app on one to find the other. It's cross-platform, so no need to choose favorites: An Android phone can ring your lost iPad, and your iPhone can ring your lost Android tablet.
* The app utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with your Tiles. The maximum range is 100 ft.
* The app utilizes Location Services to record the last known location of your Tiles, based on your phone’s geo-location data.
* Continued use of GPS or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Works with Android devices running at least Android version 4.4.2, and that have Bluetooth Low Energy support.
How to download and run Tile on your PC and Mac
Tile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tile:
Step to Step Guide / Tile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Overstock – Shopping App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.