You can now play Time Circuits Dashboard Clock for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
1.21 JIGAWATTS! Welcome time travelers! Fluxy88.com is proud to present our Time Circuits Dashboard Clock application that emulates the Time
Circuits LED control panel from the DeLorean Time Machine car that was in the “Back To The Future" movie!
Our Android app works for ALL ANDROID SCREEN SIZES! Wether you have a phone or a tablet, you can run our Time Circuits App!
Features of app:
– A real digital clock
– Beautiful Time Circuit display with custom graphics
– Change any of the times remotely by creating an account inside app and then you can login to Fluxy88.com to have the app update from the internet!
– Show only the current time, turn the other times displays on/off.
– Cool sound F/X to make your app even more fun!
Time Displays included are:
"LAST TIME DEPARTED"
You can change any of these times by tapping on the the LABELS. For example, when you tap on the label "DESTINATION TIME", a popup window is displayed where you can tap the digits of the time you desire. Enter numbers like this: 08 for August, 05 for the fifth day of the month. All numbers must be two digits, 1 is 01, 9 is 09.
To change the dates remotely, do this:
-Create your free account inside the app. Then visit www.Fluxy88.com and select App Login. Change times at our website, then in the settings screen on main screen inside the app, and make sure the "UPDATE TIMES FROM FLUXY88.COM" is selected. Then every 60 seconds, the times on the app will be updated from the internet! You can use this option to change the dashboard to someones birth day date, anniversary, etc! all on
Another fine app by DashyApps.com
How to download and run Time Circuits Dashboard Clock on your PC and Mac
Time Circuits Dashboard Clock For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Time Circuits Dashboard Clock For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Time Circuits Dashboard Clock For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Time Circuits Dashboard Clock:
Step to Step Guide / Time Circuits Dashboard Clock For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Time Circuits Dashboard Clock’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Magicka For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.