You can now play TIME Immersive for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The TIME Immersive app brings TIME stories to life before your eyes using the power of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR). First up: the TIME moon-landing experience, which brings you aboard Apollo 11’s historic mission to the moon like never before. We’ll be adding new TIME Immersive experiences in the future, so be sure to check back for updates soon.
How to download and run TIME Immersive on your PC and Mac
TIME Immersive For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TIME Immersive For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TIME Immersive For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TIME Immersive:
Step to Step Guide / TIME Immersive For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TIME Immersive’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Realtor.com Real Estate, Homes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.