You can now play Time Recording – Timesheet App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Manage your time sheet.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive, Dropbox and OwnCloud integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Daily, weekly and monthly target time
• Home screen widgets to display running day total, with optional "punch" action
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration (see our Plugins)
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags (see our Plugins)
• Multi device sync
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No parallel tracking or overlapping entries supported
• List of app permissions with explanation see here: https://goo.gl/iqCHbO
• This app is Android only, other versions are neither available nor planned
How to download and run Time Recording – Timesheet App on your PC and Mac
Time Recording – Timesheet App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Time Recording – Timesheet App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Time Recording – Timesheet App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Time Recording – Timesheet App:
Step to Step Guide / Time Recording – Timesheet App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Time Recording – Timesheet App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Draw Something Classic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.