You can now play Time Zone Data for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The purpose of this application is to update the timezone database from Motorola devices, to align with the latest timezone changes on multiple countries.
How to download and run Time Zone Data on your PC and Mac
Time Zone Data For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Time Zone Data For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Time Zone Data For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Time Zone Data:
More From Us: Unbalance For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Time Zone Data For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Time Zone Data’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Kids Educational Game 3 Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.