You can now play Timecard Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The highly-rated iOS app is now available on Android!!
Timecard Pro is a multi-use app to keep track of your hours worked and your work schedule. It's great for freelance workers, employers to track their employees, or for anyone who wants to see a live view of how much money they're earning.
Simply add your Job(s) or employees, and then clock in and out whenever needed. At the end of your pay period, you can export your time card and email it to your boss or client. Need to clock into multiple jobs, and have a different hourly rate for each? Not a problem, Timecard Pro can be clocked into as many jobs as needed.
What our users are saying:
"I love it…Life is easy now"
"Top Notch, Solid, & Reliable…Click & Forget"
"Design and Navigation Success!"
– Easy to use interface. Simple, single touch "Clock in/Clock Out" button for on-the-go time tracking.
– Calendar section allows you to add your work shifts, with pop-up reminders on when you work, as well as the ability to manually add timecards, and view all of the days you have worked or have work scheduled.
– Reports page lets you export multiple Pay Periods, regardless of job, all in the same email with Text, and CSV export options.
– Main display shows money earned, clocked-in time, and how many hours you've worked.
– Use the menu on the home page, to quickly select your current job/employee you want to track.
– Clock into multiple jobs at the same time.
– Add unlimited Jobs, Pay Periods, and Timecards.
– Set up a different hourly rate for each job
– Set up both Weekly and Daily Overtime hours, and have the app automatically keep track.
– Remain clocked in, even if you turn your device off! No need to keep the app open.
– Manually add individual days that you've missed.
– Manually edit time cards to change clocked in/out times, add notes, etc…
– Add notes for each job or day, and include them in your exported time card (setting turned on by default).
– Change Currency Symbol for your specific region.
– Passcode Lock: Lock the app, to keep your information secure.
And many MANY more features to come!
Note to Employers:
Employers can add Employee names under the "Jobs" page instead of entering job names. You can then use the drop-down menu from the Main Page to select your employee once they arrive at work. If another employee shows up, just select the next employee from the drop-down menu and clock them in. Each employee can be set up with a different hourly rate.
We love to hear your suggestions!!
Without your ideas, we can't shape this app into what YOU need.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Before leaving negative feedback, please contact us to see if we can help you with your concerns. Emails are typically responded within 24 hours.
How to download and run Timecard Pro on your PC and Mac
Timecard Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Timecard Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Timecard Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Timecard Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Timecard Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Timecard Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GoToMeeting For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.