You can now play TimeClock Pro – Time Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
✓ A simple and easy way to track your billable hours, expenses and mileage
✓ Automatic cloud sync: your data is always safe even if your phone is lost or broken
✓ Generate invoices directly from your TimeClock data – or export as spreadsheet or html
✓ Sync across all of your devices – including iPhone and iPad
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
TimeClock makes it easy to track your billable hours and expenses – and then use this data to generate invoices or spreadsheets. It's the perfect Android time tracker for freelancers, independent contractors, attorneys or anyone who bills clients by the hour.
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
TimeClock works great as a standalone app, but you can also sign up for a free TimeClock Connect account, which gives you:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* Instant syncing with multiple devices – use both your phone and tablet.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data – no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
More TimeClock Features:
* Export directly to Dropbox or Google Drive (Google Docs) – or send your export file via email.
* Export your data as a spreadsheet (CSV) or as "human readable" HTML.
* Track hours for as many clients as you wish. Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client – from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out – or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry / management capabilities.
* Track Expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance travelled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes – any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
+ Simple, easy to use web interface.
+ Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
+ Payment tracking – including partial payments.
+ Bill for materials as well as labor – items can be taxed at different rates.
+ Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
+ Customize your invoices with your company logo.
+ Download PDF files to print – or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
+ Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
How to download and run TimeClock Pro – Time Tracker on your PC and Mac
TimeClock Pro – Time Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TimeClock Pro – Time Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TimeClock Pro – Time Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TimeClock Pro – Time Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / TimeClock Pro – Time Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TimeClock Pro – Time Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Alarm Clock Xtreme Free +Timer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.