You can now play Times Tables Rock Stars for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Times Tables Rock Stars is a carefully sequenced programme of daily times tables practice aimed at schools, families and tutors.
Our programme has successfully boosted times tables recall speed for millions of pupils around the world over the last 10 years.
How to download and run Times Tables Rock Stars on your PC and Mac
Times Tables Rock Stars For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Times Tables Rock Stars For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Times Tables Rock Stars For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Times Tables Rock Stars:
Step to Step Guide / Times Tables Rock Stars For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Times Tables Rock Stars’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: CIH MOBILE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.