You can now play Tiny RTF Viewer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app displays Rich Text Format (RTF) documents in the Android browser.
* very small app
* opens local and web-based RTF documents
* very fast, converts up to several MB/second
* minimum permissions required
* settings screen allows to choose high quality or simple text rendering
* hyperlink support
* the conversion is performed on your device (documents will not be sent to an external service)
* a on-line demo is available at https://www.scroogexhtml.com/
* no conversion of embedded images
To convert an existing RTF document, you first need to choose it in any app. If it has the .rtf extension or a RTF document type, the RTF viewer will launch automatically.
How to download and run Tiny RTF Viewer on your PC and Mac
Tiny RTF Viewer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tiny RTF Viewer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tiny RTF Viewer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tiny RTF Viewer:
Step to Step Guide / Tiny RTF Viewer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tiny RTF Viewer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The 7 Second Challenge For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.