You can now play Tiny Tower Vegas for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Tiny Tower is back, and this time we're going to Vegas, baby!
– Build and manage your own hotel & casino filled with shopping, dining & entertainment floors!
– Amass a fortune of bux by betting chips in a multitude of casino games!
– Earn chips when your friends visit and play the games in your tower!
– Customize your tower with impressively themed roofs, elevators and lobbies!
– Keep tabs on the thoughts of employees and guests by reading the "BitBook" virtual social network!
How to download and run Tiny Tower Vegas on your PC and Mac
Tiny Tower Vegas For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tiny Tower Vegas For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tiny Tower Vegas For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tiny Tower Vegas:
Step to Step Guide / Tiny Tower Vegas For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tiny Tower Vegas’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Easy Hairstyles step by step For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.