You can now play Todobit Pro: Goals, Tasks and Schedules for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Unlike other applications, in Todobit Pro (Premium version), recurring tasks are organized with a separate schedule. Therefore we have some sort of grouping for recurring tasks in terms of its context. This way one can easily conrtol (view and manage) these recurring tasks. Such scheduled tasks (recurring instead of ad hoc ones) are visible in the list of tasks in the calendar for a certain date. Moreover, it's possible to set a common start and end date for the schedule itself.
Todobit is neither just another simple to-do list nor task manager that will enable you to get things done. Todobit is more than both. All tasks are divided into two types inside Todobit: the task itself and the necessary purchases. Todobit is designed to satisfy the needs of the majority of users and achieve their goals, because it contains three basic models for interaction with:
1. the list of tasks grouped by project (purpose) without time referencing;
2. the planned list for repeating tasks;
3. scheduled tasks with exact start/end date/time.
And most importantly Todobit will not allow your tasks be lost at all, because all expired ones are marked as out-of-date, displayed in a special section of the tab "Today" and will remain behind until you find the way to deal with them.
– easy and quick addition of tasks,
– voice input tasks,
– convenient task binding to the goal or a specific date, depending on the active tab,
– indication of the necessary time to solve a task or the amount of money for a planned purchase,
– automatic calculation of the total time and amount of money to achieve the goal or complete the project,
– group actions for tasks (long pressing on the title in the list of tasks activates this mode);
– grouping of goals into categories with bulk actions,
– built-in calculator when specifying the amount of money for the planned purchase,
– widget at the phone's main screen with the tasks for today,
– a schedule design tool for managing recurring tasks and necessary purchases,
– status bar for today in the phone notifications section, which displays even on the locked screen,
– works offline – no need Internet connection for database,
– backup all data and manage these backups (restore, delete, transfer to another phone) from the app settings.
How to download and run Todobit Pro: Goals, Tasks and Schedules on your PC and Mac
Todobit Pro: Goals, Tasks and Schedules For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Todobit Pro: Goals, Tasks and Schedules For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Todobit Pro: Goals, Tasks and Schedules For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Todobit Pro: Goals, Tasks and Schedules:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Todobit Pro: Goals, Tasks and Schedules (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Todobit Pro: Goals, Tasks and Schedules For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Todobit Pro: Goals, Tasks and Schedules’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WHIO Weather For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.