You can now play Tomb of the Mask for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Tomb of the Mask is an arcade game with an infinite procedurally generated vertical labyrinth. Seeking for adventure you get into a tomb where you find a strange mask. You put it on and suddenly realize that you can now climb walls – easily and promptly. And that's when all the fun begins.
You'll face a variety of traps, enemies, game mechanics and power-ups. And as far as time doesn't wait, get a grip and up you go!
How to download and run Tomb of the Mask on your PC and Mac
Tomb of the Mask For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tomb of the Mask For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tomb of the Mask For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tomb of the Mask:
Step to Step Guide / Tomb of the Mask For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tomb of the Mask’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Happy Free Amazing Wheels For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.