You can now play TomTom Sports for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Reach your best by tracking all your activities in the TomTom Sports App. See your steps and fitness Trends through Daily Summaries. Reach your goals with motivational feedback, even without a TomTom Sports product.
The TomTom Sports app gets you going
– Allow data import from Google Fit to start tracking your daily activities: steps, calories, active time, and distance
– Set your activity tracking goals and see your progress trends over time
– Compare yourself with other TomTom Sports users of your age, gender, and activity level, with Peer Comparisons
– Get your daily dose of motivation with activity Daily Summaries
– See how you’re doing throughout the day with Hour-by-Hour views and progress Trends
– Share your fitness achievements on your favorite Social Media and get motivation from your friends
– Import weight from a smart scale compatible with Google Fit, and see your Trends in the app.
TomTom Sports app and your TomTom Sports product: the perfect match
The TomTom Sports app is packed with features, yet easy to use. With a TomTom Sports product you will be able to do even more, such as:
– Set your goal for the sport you love. Track your workout with your TomTom Sports product and relive it on the app, with all stats and most recent activities on the Latest tab
– Get all the benefits of tracking your heart rate, including resting heart rate for a summary of your overall fitness, and heart-rate zones for more efficient workouts
– Get Personal Best badges for running, trail running, and cycling activities
– See Personal Best Splits for all activities so you know what stretches you pushed yourself on
– Track your sleep patterns in the Trends tab
– Set a Body Composition goal with TomTom Touch, and track your body muscle and fat percentage change over time
– Dive deeper with Performance Analytics down to the second, including pace, heart rate, elevation, ascent, and speed metrics
– See your Fitness Age, showing you how fit you really are by comparing your VO2 max level with global averages for your age and gender
– Take your performance to the next level with Interval Training and Advanced Workouts, helping you customize your own training and achieve your goals faster
– View your Trails list and details directly in the app, and sync them to your GPS watch
– Simply share your data with other apps like Strava, Endomondo, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, NikePlus, Runkeeper, and more.
Works with the following TomTom Sports products
TomTom Runner, Touch, Adventurer, Spark, and Multi-Sport ranges. Wondering what’s the best device for you? Visit tomtom.com/sports to find out.
Supported Android smartphones
This mobile app works on phones with Bluetooth Smart (4.1 or higher) and Android version 4.4 or higher. The app needs to be connected to the internet to exchange information with your TomTom product. The following Android phones are supported:
– Samsung: S8, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S5 Mini, S5 Plus, S4, S4 Mini, A3, A5, Note 3, Note 4, J5,
– Nexus: 5, 5X, 6
– HTC: One M8 and M9
– LG: G4, G5
– Sony: Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact
– Huawei: P10, P9, P9 Lite, P8, P8 Lite, Honor 7
– OnePlus One
Still reading? That shows dedication – you’ll go far. Download the app and Get Going!
More info on tomtom.com/sportsapp
How to download and run TomTom Sports on your PC and Mac
TomTom Sports For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TomTom Sports For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TomTom Sports For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TomTom Sports:
More From Us: COVIDSafe For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / TomTom Sports For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TomTom Sports’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Six-Guns: Gang Showdown For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.