You can now play Tonebridge Guitar Effects for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play your favorite songs in their original sound using your phone or tablet! It's a whole new experience in learning songs.
IT’S LIKE MAGIC
Tonebridge gives you the sound of the original song out of the box. Plug in your guitar* into your phone or tablet and start playing. It’s that simple!
9000+ SONG PRESETS FOR 1000+ ARTISTS
A huge collection of song presets allows you to choose effects from light acoustic sounds of "Come As You Are" to crushing heavy roars of "Master Of Puppets".
WORKS ON EVERY GUITAR
We created presets that sound great on every guitar. Even if you want to play heavy metal on an old Fender, the sound will still be familiar.
• 9000+ presets for popular songs of different genres
• 7500+ demo samples for effect preview
• Collections of presets handpicked by Ultimate Guitar editors
• Intelligent feedback and noise reduction system for clear sound
• Low latency for real-time playing*
• Information about pickup settings
• Preset requests to get a preset that is not already in the app
• Pedalboards to quickly switch between presets
• Ampkit Link
• iRig 2
Note on USB devices: Tonebridge doesn't support USB connection devices like Behringer UCG102, Guitar Link, iRig UA, HD, HD 2 or iRig Pro. These devices use USB for connection, and Tonebridge currently supports only adaptors that use a headphone port for connection. Sorry for that, we're working hard to make USB connection possible. Stay tuned!
Follow @tonebridgeapp on Twitter to read the latest news and secret tricks in Tonebridge.
Have a suggestion or comment? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rock'n'roll for everyone!
This app has been Superpowered.
* – due to Android latency issues, some devices may not fully support guitar connection in Tonebridge. If you hear latency or experience other problems with the sound, please contact us at email@example.com
How to download and run Tonebridge Guitar Effects on your PC and Mac
Tonebridge Guitar Effects For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tonebridge Guitar Effects For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tonebridge Guitar Effects For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tonebridge Guitar Effects:
Step to Step Guide / Tonebridge Guitar Effects For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tonebridge Guitar Effects’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Nostalgia.NES Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.