You can now play Too Noisy Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Anyone who has attempted to keep the noise levels under control of a group of youngsters will appreciate this simple, fun and engaging app.
This is a fun app that children enjoy and respond to. It's a real boon to any adult who needs to control the levels of noise of a group of children.
Before you write a bad review, please contact us via the suggestions button in the app for solutions to problems, or to submit feature requests. We can't fix what we don't know about, and writing a bad review is not the way to report a bug! We cannot reply to negative reviews to help, so please give us a chance to respond.
Summary of Features
Displays graphically the background noise level in a room in a fun and engaging way.
Allows the tolerable noise level to be adjusted to cater for those "louder activities".
When the predefined noise level is exceeded for more than 3 seconds:
1) An audible Alarm is sounded
2) The App appears to shatter the screen of the Device.
3) A counter, displayed on the noise meter, is incremented by one. Keeping track of the number of “Too Noisy" incidents.
4) The incident counter can be reset.
5) The audible alarm can be switched on or off.
6) Users can email issues and/or suggestions for enhancements directly from the app.
7) Users can share info about the app on twitter or facebook.
For the responsible adult it is like having a virtual assistant with you, constantly monitoring noise levels and letting the children know in a fun and engaging way if noise levels have reached an unacceptable level.
In tests we have found when using this app with groups of children peer pressure alone is generally sufficient to control noise levels.
If the noise level is acceptable a happy smiling contented graphic is displayed. If the levels of noise increase beyond what the responsible adult has determined as acceptable, the graphic changes to reflect the unacceptable noise level. Once the level of noise returns to an acceptable level the graphic automatically returns to the happy contented one, however, if the volume of noise remains unacceptably high for more than 3 seconds…an audible alarm is sounded (this can be turned on and off) and the screen of the device appears to shatter! Also, the "incident" counter on the meter is incremented by one (this can be zeroed at any time from the settings screen).
On occasions, it may well be that a higher level of background noise is acceptable, depending on the activity the children are engaged in. In this case the responsible adult can adjust the sensitivity of the app so that a higher level of noise is required before the graphic changes or the Alarm is triggered.
How to download and run Too Noisy Pro on your PC and Mac
Too Noisy Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Too Noisy Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Too Noisy Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Too Noisy Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Too Noisy Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Too Noisy Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: EveryParent For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.