You can now play Tools & Mi Band for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get the most out of your Mi Band smart bracelet with Mi Band Tools! Set up your own, individual and fully customizable notifications for incoming calls and applications. Energize your brain during a hard day using the power nap feature, configure multi-color custom patterns for each single notification, fine-tune custom content filters and a lot more!
This application works very well with original Mi Fit application (but is no way associated with Xiaomi). This means that you can always have the latest Mi Fit version and the latest Mi Band firmware in addition to great and powerful notification features.
• Display Text Support (see caller contact names & contents of notifications on your Mi Band 2)
• Application notifications (configurable per application as well as globally).
• Incoming call notifications (configurable per contact as well as globally).
• Continuous heart rate monitoring & notifying, configurable heart rate dashboard charts (Mi Band Pulse, Mi Band 2).
• Sleep as Android Integration (Mi Band 2)
• Alarm notifications (including safety sound alarm – vibrations won't wake you up? safety sound alarm will trigger after few minutes).
• Custom repeating notifications (you can set anything you like, for example: hourly chimes, change workout reminder, take a pill reminders and more).
• Fully customizable notification patterns (including multi-color notifications, custom vibration patterns).
• Notification content filters (only interested in SMS notifications for certain people? not a problem for Mi Band Tools).
• Multiple notifications per application (thanks to this feature, you can set different patterns for single application, for example you can set WhatsApp messages from your boss in red and from your friends in blue).
• Power Nap feature (need a short nap? Just activate this and Mi Band will wake you up by vibrations when you're done resting).
• Idle Alerts (you can set an alert so the band will buzz you if you've been inactive for some time). You can also control the interval, time frame and inactivity threshold.
• Configurable notifications times (even separately for weekends) and conditions (globally and per notification).
• Advanced settings (disable non-interactive notifications, shake to dismiss power nap, disable in silence mode, disable while screen is on, …).
• Missed notifications (notification is not lost when you are out of reach of your phone, you will get the last missed notification on reconnect).
• Fully customizable widgets (daily fitness goal progress, bracelet battery, etc).
• Export/Import Settings (to your storage or to the cloud).
• Tasker, Automagic, Automate and Locale support (advanced and fully customizable action plugins).
• Designed completely according to Google's Material Design guidelines and best practices in mind.
• Many of 'those little things', for example, application automatically detects the dominant color of an application icon / contact picture and preselects it for you.
• Fully supports all original Mi Band bracelets (including the white-only 1A version for which Mi Band Tools automatically adjusts the user interface to match the features supported by this bracelet version).
• Works on all Android versions from 4.3 to 8.0+
• Many and many more yet to come!
Please help us translate Mi Band Tools into your language by translating some phrases on http://i18n.mibandtools.com Thank you!
Tweets by MiBandTools
If you have any problem with this application, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before down rating and we will help you resolve your issue.
How to download and run Tools & Mi Band on your PC and Mac
Tools & Mi Band For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tools & Mi Band For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tools & Mi Band For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tools & Mi Band:
Step to Step Guide / Tools & Mi Band For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tools & Mi Band’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crock O’Gold Rainbow Leprechaun’s Luck Slots TV For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.