You can now play Total Media Player Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ad free version of Total Media Player. All new features and bugs fix will arrive here first. Try the free version before you buy.
The only android video player with equalizer, capture video frame into image, record played video, record HLS (M3U8) video link into one file, subtitle search, pinch to zoom, cast video to chromecast or DLNA device.
The best android video player for watch movie, sport live stream or tv shows.
Supported audio-video file formats: mp4, mkv, m4v, mov, flv, avi, rmvb, rm, ts, tp, torrent, ace live, webm, mpg, m3u8, m3u, mp2, wav, mp3, aac, vob and many others
Supported video-music protocols: http, https, mms, rtsp, sopcast, podcast, hls (m3u8), ace stream, rtmp, rtmpe, sop, ftp, iptv and many others
– Ultra HD video player without download additional codecs
– Rich menu and navigation options
– Support sopcast video streaming for android Lollipop device
– Video subtitle support: STL, SCC, ASS, SSA, SRT, VTT
– Change brightness, volume or seek video with touch gesture
– Support select audio track
– Pinch to zoom video
– Pinch to increase subtitle text size or drag to set height
– Resume old video playback position and subtitle path
– Capture image from video file
– Get the best audio output with equalizer
– Control video playback from notification bar, lock screen or headset buttons
– Support playing video in the background
– Support RTMP token parameter
– Support Simple TV (desktop app) URL style rtmp://$OPT:rtmp-raw=
– Cast the video or music file to Chromecast
– UPnP/DLNA file browser
– UPnP/DLNA server: Browse and open local file and data (Favorite, Recents, Playlist, Library) from other device
– UPnP/DLNA video renderer
– Render video or music file into other UPnP/DLNA device
– Support playing RTMP video stream over UPnP/DLNA or Chromecast
– Media Finder: find video or MP3 URL from website
– Easy share or receive video file and links with other apps
– Create and manage M3U file playlist
– Support Http video adaptive streaming
– Open and play video or music from cloud storage. Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive
– Cloud storage also browsable over UPnP/DLNA network
– File picker provider
– Built in Image Viewer with support cast to Chromecast or other UPnP/DLNA renderer
How to download and run Total Media Player Pro on your PC and Mac
Total Media Player Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Total Media Player Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Total Media Player Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Total Media Player Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Total Media Player Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Total Media Player Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: OKEY – Offline For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.