You can now play Total Snooker Classic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simply the best touchscreen snooker game in the world.
– Realistic snooker ball physics
– 4 levels of difficulty to play against
– Intuitive touch controls; apply spin and swerve with ease
– True-to-life snooker tables
– 11 unlockable alternate tables with which to play
Created by Giles Coope using LibGDX
Audio by Tom Colvin
for support email firstname.lastname@example.org rather than just reporting issues in reviews so I can help.
How to download and run Total Snooker Classic on your PC and Mac
Total Snooker Classic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Total Snooker Classic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Total Snooker Classic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Total Snooker Classic:
Step to Step Guide / Total Snooker Classic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Total Snooker Classic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Shutterfly: Prints & Cards For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.