You can now play Total Solar Eclipse for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Exploratorium, a hands-on museum of science, art, and human perception in San Francisco, California, brings you live images of the sun during the total solar eclipse on August 21, 2017. Our team will aim telescopes at the eclipse from locations in Oregon and Wyoming to capture the event and livestream it to the world.
This app allows you to view five simultaneous video streams: 1) Live coverage hosted by Exploratorium educators and NASA scientists, 2) live coverage in Spanish hosted by Exploratorium educators, 3) a non-narrated, 3-hour live telescope view of the full eclipse as seen from Oregon, 4) a non-narrated, 3-hour live telescope view of the full eclipse as seen from Wyoming, and 5) a live telescope view with live musical sonification and accompaniment by the Kronos Quartet.
• Explore the path of totality of the 2017 eclipse with an interactive map and see the level of total eclipse you can observe from your location.
• Share live stream videos.
• Follow the conversation on Twitter using #eclipse2017, #solareclipse, and #totalsolareclipse using the app's Twitter View and share your tweets about the eclipse.
• Watch and share videos that explain what an eclipse is and how to view an eclipse safely.
• Watch and share videos from past Exploratorium eclipse expeditions including the 2016 solar eclipse from Micronesia.
• Receive notifications updates about the eclipse.
When to Watch
The app displays viewing times for each live stream adjusted to your device’s time zone. Live stream start times in PDT / EDT / UTC are:
Live Coverage of the Eclipse / Cobertura en vivo en español
PDT: August 21, 10:00 AM
EDT: August 21, 1:00 PM
UTC: August 21, 17:00
Telescope Sonification with Kronos Quartet
PDT: August 21, 10:30 AM
EDT: August 21, 1:30 PM
UTC: August 21, 17:30
Telescope View from Oregon
PDT: August 21, 9:00 AM
EDT: August 21, 12:00 PM
UTC: August 21, 16:00
Telescope View from Wyoming
PDT: August 21, 9:15 AM
EDT: August 21, 12:15 PM
UTC: August 21, 16:15
Video Data Usage
We strongly recommend enabling WiFi on your device when viewing videos. Streaming videos can consume a large amount of data transfer, so please keep that in mind to avoid data overage charges from your mobile carrier. Choose “Play video only when connected to WiFi,” under Mobile Network Data Usage on the Settings screen, to allow playing videos while on WiFi only.
This app requires the following permissions:
Internet Access—to access some app content
WiFi Network—to determine if you're connected to a WiFi network
Location—to map your location on the eclipse path
This live stream and app is made possible through generous grants from NASA. This material is based upon work supported by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration under Grant No. NNX16AB96A issued through the Science Education Mission Directorate. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
How to download and run Total Solar Eclipse on your PC and Mac
Total Solar Eclipse For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Total Solar Eclipse For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Total Solar Eclipse For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Total Solar Eclipse:
Step to Step Guide / Total Solar Eclipse For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Total Solar Eclipse’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spinny Fidget For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.