You can now play Touch the Monkey for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
DISCLAIMER: This app doesn't intend to glorify any form of violence!
So please don't take it serious.
It's a plane? No, it's a monkey.
Don't exspect too much!
But make sure to click often enough!
How to download and run Touch the Monkey on your PC and Mac
Touch the Monkey For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Touch the Monkey For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Touch the Monkey For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Touch the Monkey:
More From Us: Compass For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Touch the Monkey For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Touch the Monkey’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rope Hero: Vice Town For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.