You can now play TOUGE PROJECT: RACE AND DRIFT+ for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Immerse yourself in the world of racing fast cars on night touge. Participate in racing, drifting, improve your skills in practice mode, and compete with friends on one device. Buy and tune your car in career mode. 10 cars, 11 tracks included. All this in the new racing game TOUGE PROJECT: Race and Drift. Also you can try free version of the game.
How to download and run TOUGE PROJECT: RACE AND DRIFT+ on your PC and Mac
TOUGE PROJECT: RACE AND DRIFT+ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TOUGE PROJECT: RACE AND DRIFT+ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TOUGE PROJECT: RACE AND DRIFT+ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TOUGE PROJECT: RACE AND DRIFT+:
Step to Step Guide / TOUGE PROJECT: RACE AND DRIFT+ For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TOUGE PROJECT: RACE AND DRIFT+’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Short haircuts for women 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.