You can now play Track My Mileage and Time for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Do you need to keep track of mileage for business, charitable, medical/moving or personal reasons but find paper logs are difficult to maintain? Do you also need to keep track of times? Well, Track My Mileage and Time allows you to record arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and lunch end times. You can easily export a report of your trips which can be read by spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel and Numbers. The app has no advertisement banners and also allows you to track the date, notes for the trip, destination, 1 driver, purpose, 1 vehicle and odometer start/stop with the distance will be calculated automatically, or you can enter only the distance if you choose.
– Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
– Share reports in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
– Help section to get you acclimated with the app
– Supports both miles or kilometers
– Minimize typing by using the copy and paste feature
– Save partially completed trips and return later and add the remain details
– Add notes to each trip
– Languages Supported: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
The app offers the following:
– 18 supported date formats
– Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
– 2 sorting options for existing trips list
– Clear all trips
– Configure if and were the calculated cost per mile is displayed
– Choose your own currency prefix and suffix
Add-on's available via TMM Store (requires in-app purchase):
– Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
– Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up.
– Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns?
– Multiple business tracking
– Client Tracking: Associated and group/sort your trips by client.
– Multiple Driver Tracking: You’re not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver.
– Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile.
– Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle.
– Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (i.e. Submitted, Claimed, etc…)
– Origin Tracking: Track the start point of your trip
– 21 formatted reports
– Supports work/job numbers
How to download and run Track My Mileage and Time on your PC and Mac
Track My Mileage and Time For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Track My Mileage and Time For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Track My Mileage and Time For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Track My Mileage and Time:
Step to Step Guide / Track My Mileage and Time For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Track My Mileage and Time’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lightning Web Browser + For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.