You can now play Trailforks for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Trailforks is a mountain bike trail database with over 150,000 trails. Users contribute data and then local trail associations have the control to approve & curate the data. Built by and fully integrated with the worlds largest mtn bike website, Pinkbike.com
The Trailforks app is your mobile companion to the https://www.trailforks.com website. It allows you to download offline trail maps for use on your rides!
– The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, including thousands of biking related POI's
– Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
– See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
– Display trail & route elevation profiles and 'scrub' along them to see the location on the map
– View grade of climbs and descents on a trails elevation profile
– Record your ride and save to Trailforks and Sync to Strava.
– View your friends Ridelogs
– Discover local routes that bikers have created
– View trail Ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
– Discover top trails nearby, and get personalized recommended routes
– Automatic trail routing from your location (or nearest parking lot), to the trailhead of your choosing
– Sync and view your saved 'Ride Plans' from https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/planner/
– Lookup region & trail info including 400,000+ photos & videos
– View trail status & reports! Always be informed of up-to-date trail conditions & closures
– Submit trail reports & conditions from the app, including taking photos of trail issues
– Support the areas you ride, by donating 'Trail Karma'
– View nearby bike shops on the map, quick links for directions or phoning the shop
– View trails on map color coded by popularity or view a heatmap
– View custom worldwide topo maps designed for mountain biking with contours
– View popular Strava segments on the map to up your game
– Overlay of US land owners like the BLM
– View Upcoming Events
– Save trails to your wishlist
– Share routes, rides & trails with friends
– Download GPX of trails & routes, sync with your Garmin device
– Winter trail map for fatbike trails
– Filter trails on map by bike, great for adaptive bikers or ebikes
– Share your map location with a friend or emergency services
Detailed trail maps of popular mountain biking destinations such as, Whistler, Squamish, North Shore, Kamloops, Moab, Sedona, Park City, Hurricane, Downieville, Colorado Springs, Bend Oregon, Wellington & Rotorua New Zealand.
How to download and run Trailforks on your PC and Mac
Trailforks For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Trailforks For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Trailforks For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Trailforks:
Step to Step Guide / Trailforks For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Trailforks’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: New video For Facetime Call Advice For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.