You can now play Transit Tracker+ – MTA for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Transit Tracker+ – MTA is an ad-free version of Transit Tracker – MTA with a few additional features.
Transit Tracker – MTA allows riders to take advantage of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority's vehicle monitoring service, MTA Bus Time.
Transit Tracker – MTA also includes the ability to download route schedules.
Transit Tracker – MTA allows you to define alerts for MTA routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
** Important! **
Not all MTA routes are currently supported. MTA Bus Time will be available NYC-wide by the end of 2013. See the this site for a list of currently supported routes:
– Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all vehicles on those routes, put in a stop number to see all buses serving that stop, or put in an individual vehicle number (printed on the side of MTA buses).
– You can request a route schedule for any MTA route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus/train is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
– Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for MTA stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
– You can define alerts for when a MTA vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by MTA.
– Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by MTA, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
– Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using MTA's buses and trains.
– Transit Tracker – MTA displays the latest updates from @MTA.
– Choose a light or dark theme.
– Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
– Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
– Adjust the update interval of MTA vehicle locations.
– Choose a custom ringtone for MTA alerts.
– Add track and route widgets and shortcuts to your home screen to go straight to the map or schedule you want.
This is not an official MTA app; I am not affiliated with MTA in any way.
How to download and run Transit Tracker+ – MTA on your PC and Mac
Transit Tracker+ – MTA For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Transit Tracker+ – MTA For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Transit Tracker+ – MTA For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Transit Tracker+ – MTA:
Step to Step Guide / Transit Tracker+ – MTA For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Transit Tracker+ – MTA’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Seesaw: The Learning Journal For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.