You can now play Transit Tracker+ – TriMet for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Transit Tracker+ – TriMet is an ad-free version of Transit Tracker – TriMet with a few additional features.
Transit Tracker – TriMet allows riders to take advantage of the the API for tracking TriMet buses in the Portland area.
Transit Tracker – TriMet also includes the ability to download route schedules.
Transit Tracker – TriMet allows you to define alerts for TriMet routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
– Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all buses on those routes or put in an individual bus number (printed on the side of TriMet buses).
– You can request a route schedule for any TriMet route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
– Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for TriMet stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
– You can define alerts for when a TriMet vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by TriMet.
– Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defined by TriMet, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
– Transit Tracker – TriMet displays the latest updates from @TriMet.
– Choose a light or dark theme.
– Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
– Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
– Adjust the update interval of TriMet vehicle locations.
– Choose a custom ringtone for TriMet alerts.
– Add track and route widgets and shortcuts to your home screen to go straight to the map or schedule you want.
This is not an official TriMet app; I am not affiliated with TriMet in any way.
How to download and run Transit Tracker+ – TriMet on your PC and Mac
Transit Tracker+ – TriMet For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Transit Tracker+ – TriMet For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Transit Tracker+ – TriMet For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Transit Tracker+ – TriMet:
More From Us: Chase Pay® For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Transit Tracker+ – TriMet For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Transit Tracker+ – TriMet’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Youssef Elking For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.