You can now play TransLoc Rider for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Attention Transit Riders!
TransLoc has heard your cries for a better transit app and is pleased to deliver Rider for Android!
Rider has been written from the ground up to deliver the best experience for mobile devices with Ice Cream Sandwich (API 14) or greater. Don't wait in the rain, or stand in the cold. Rider can gives you the ability to see your bus in real time, and get alerts when it is approaching your stop.
• Real-time bus, shuttle, and train tracking in your hands.
• Alerts that tell you when your favorite bus is approaching your stop
• Prediction technology that goes beyond simple schedules to provide remarkably accurate arrival times.
• Build your own list of favorites, for quicker arrival information.
• Announcements about service interruptions and more delivered instantly to your device.
• User feedback options that let you directly message TransLoc AND your transit provider. Make your voice heard!
• New multi-modal trip plan update incorporates stop, route and schedule information when passengers use multiple modes of transportation (e.g. Uber and mass transit). *Limited to participating transit agencies.
Rider is available for the following transit agencies:
(Don't see your Transit system? Tell 'em you want TransLoc Rider!)
Atlantic Station FREE RIDE
Ball State University
Bowling Green State University
Capital Area Transit
Cerritos On Wheels
Chapel Hill Transit
Chicago Transit Authority
Children's Hospital Boston
Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority
Durham Area Transit Authority
Eastern Connecticut State University
Florida International University
Florida State University
High Point Market
High Point University
IndeBus Transit System
Jacksonville State University
Johnson & Wales University
Johnson & Wales University: North Miami Campus
Kennesaw State University
La Salle University
Lawrence Technological University
Los Angeles International Airport
Louisiana State University
Memphis Area Transit Authority
Montgomery County Community College
Morgan State University
Nashville International Airport
NC State University Wolfline
NCSU College of Engineering
New York University
Northern Arizona University
Ohio State University Medical Center
Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation
PreFlight – Boston
Rhode Island College
Rhode Island School of Design
Robert Morris University
Robert W. Woodruff Library
Saint Joseph's University
San Jose, Mineta International Airport
Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
Savannah College of Art and Design
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Stevens Institute of Technology
Texas Christian University
University of Alabama
University of Arizona
University of Florida
University of Kentucky
University of Maryland Baltimore County
University of Massachusetts Boston
University of Memphis
University of New Haven
University of North Alabama
University of North Florida
University of Rochester
University of Tennessee
University of Toledo
University of Vermont
University of Virginia
University of West Florida
University of Western Sydney
University of Wyoming Roundup
Virginia Commonwealth University
How to download and run TransLoc Rider on your PC and Mac
TransLoc Rider For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TransLoc Rider For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TransLoc Rider For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TransLoc Rider:
More From Us: NFL Mobile For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / TransLoc Rider For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TransLoc Rider’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fever For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.