You can now play TravelBit Premium for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NOTE: REQUIRES TRAVELBIT TO BE INSTALLED.
While doing activities such as driving or commuting, you may have noticed that your Fitbit tracker has accrued excess steps due to bumpy roads or other disturbances.
TravelBit aims to correct this issue by providing you with an interface that allows you to easily log these activities and remove the unwanted steps from your tracker. Using TravelBit is as simple as tapping the "Start" button before you begin your drive and tapping the "Stop" button when you are finished driving. A confirmation window will appear and allow you to verify that the collected data is accurate before syncing it with your Fitbit tracker.
• Easy to use logging interface – Log your activities with the touch of a button.
• The ability to store a queue of activities if you do not have internet service while out and about.
• Customization of the type of activity you are logging – it is not restricted to just driving.
• Easily edit and correct any information before it is synced with Fitbit to ensure that accurate data is sent
• Automatically detect when you are driving and log the activity for you. **
** This is a feature available in the premium version of TravelBit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have purchased the premium version and cannot find it in my app list.
A: The premium version of TravelBit works like a key to unlock the features of the original version, it is not a separate app on its own. For this reason, when you purchase the premium version you still continue to use the original version to run it and it will detect that you have purchased the premium version and unlock the features. You can find the original version of TravelBit here: TravelBit on the Google Play Store
Q: There seems to be a delay between when I start driving and when it is detected by the app.
A: There is a small period of time where the app detects that you are driving, but does not notify you immediately that it has detected it until it is sure that you are driving. This is to prevent false-positives caused by rapid motion of your device that isn't actually driving. Keep in mind that the time the app initially detects you as driving is saved before this "grace period" is entered. You will find that when the actual drive is logged, the start time will usually be 3-5 minutes before the notification is actually sent.
Using the detected driving does not interfere with manual entries. You are still able to manually log your drives if you are concerned about the exact start and end times being recorded. Detected driving is intended to be more of a "fall back" method than to be relied upon for incredible accuracy.
How to download and run TravelBit Premium on your PC and Mac
TravelBit Premium For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TravelBit Premium For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TravelBit Premium For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TravelBit Premium:
Step to Step Guide / TravelBit Premium For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TravelBit Premium’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Touch Surgery – The #1 Medical app for doctors For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.