You can now play Trickpics for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Introducing TrickPics, the newest way to transform your boring old photos into something special! Our app uses augmented reality filters to add a dash of fun to your images. With more than 15 filters to choose from, there’s no end to the possibilities!
Videos and more stickers coming soon!
How to download and run Trickpics on your PC and Mac
Trickpics For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Trickpics For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Trickpics For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Trickpics:
Step to Step Guide / Trickpics For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Trickpics’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 360 Battery – Battery Saver For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.