You can now play Truck Racer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Endless arcade racing is redefined with the trucks. Truck Racer is the best mobile racing game you have been looking for. You drive your truck in cockpit view through the endless traffic and immersive environment. Tilt your device to control your truck, overtake traffic, earn coins and buy new trucks.
– Easy to learn and drive
– 3D realistic cockpit view
– Endless game mode
– Different locations and trucks to choose
– Simulator-like controls
Try Racing in Truck now to see the next generation endless truck racing experience
How to download and run Truck Racer on your PC and Mac
Truck Racer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Truck Racer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Truck Racer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Truck Racer:
More From Us: musical.ly For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Truck Racer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Truck Racer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Russian Blocky Police For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.