You can now play Truck Sounds for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app contains truck engine sounds for playback and allows you to set any sound as the ringtone. You can also use these sounds as notifications etc.
Detroit Diesel 6v92
Detroit Diesel 8V71
Perkins 6354 Idle
Detroit Diesel 8V92
Detroit Diesel 453
Jake Brake 1
Jake Brake 2
How to download and run Truck Sounds on your PC and Mac
Truck Sounds For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Truck Sounds For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Truck Sounds For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Truck Sounds:
Step to Step Guide / Truck Sounds For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Truck Sounds’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Toy Collections: Pony For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.